Learn why LinkedIn should be your first port of call in your search for Marketing and Business Development results.
Come and hear from Donald Munro and learn from his over 30 years of experience in marketing, sales and business development.
To book your places click here
With nearly 23 million members now on LinkedIn in the UK and 58% of all professionals, this is a business development and marketing tool you need to be using daily.
You can’t ignore the potential value LinkedIn could bring to you and your business.
- 90% of decision makers don’t respond to cold calls….. but do respond to relationship builders who nurture the ‘relationship’ and bring value.
- 75% of the buyers of your services or products, use digital media to be more informed about you and your services – so you need a first-class digital presence and activity
- Buyers are 57% of the way through the buying process before they contact you – you need to be visible and top of mind.
- Buying decisions are taken by on average 5.4 people – your need to identify the circle of influence and address their concerns
Your first introduction these days is likely to be digital….. your relationship starts before you meet.. Is your profile creating the first impression?
If you are looking to achieve any of these… this event is for you;
- Researching organisation and the business landscape
- Uncover entry points into organisations
- Targeting prospects
- Retaining clients
- Building referral networks
- Marketing yourself and your services/products
- Generating a massive, positive network
- Transmitting – amplifying and leverage content across vast networks of 1st and 2nd degree connections
- Connecting protocols and etiquettes
- Scoring early goals
LinkedIn is the No 1 B2B database.
However LinkedIn is not plug and play – you need to learn to use it, this free learning event will show you the rich resources of LinkedIn you may be missing out on and there will be some valuable BONUS material on the day too!
A sneak preview of what’s in store for you at this event:
- The new user interface – what you need to zero in and focus on
- LinkedIn misconceptions that hold everyone back
- The keys to success – what LinkedIn assets you need to use
- The LinkedIn eco-system
- What the perfect profile looks like and the mandatories it needs to have
- The 18 steps to the perfect profile
- The 4 second rule
- The 30 second rule
- The Google chrome extension that is a must have…!
- A setting that is killing your profile competitiveness
- Golden nuggets from our Network Builder 10 learning levels..
This is a high impact session so bring a note pad and pen – no fluff.
Is this for you?
You want to have more control, work smarter and create more time for clients and business development
You’re in a business development or sales role keen to hit targets; you need a high ROI
You’re a marketing professionals keen to leverage brand image and awareness
You want to learn how to leverage and access the 23m LinkedIn members in the UK
You enjoy complimentary learning events without the fear of being sold to or closed in some way
To book your places click here
The Studio Meeting Venue,
67 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 6AE
Wednesday 30th August 2017
8.00 am for an 8.30 start (finish 10.00 am)
Donald Munro is an Associate Partner with LinkedIn Success Systems
LinkedIn Success Systems are business development systems for business growth and brand building.
Designed for businesses of all sizes – all sectors – by business development experts.
A combination of 30 years’ experience and many many clients has perfected these systems.
Easy to learn through a choice of learning methods to suit teams or individuals.